Investigating History (Medieval Britain 1066-1500) – Paperback
10 in stock
This title provides a History programme for Key Stage 3 including the following themes:
- The Diseased and Deadly Middle Ages – Why was life so unhealthy?
- Who really held power in the Middle Ages?
- Gerald’s Journey-How Christian was medieval Christianity?
- Money, Money, Money – Why did towns become so important?
- Was England the Neighbourhood Bully ?
- Did life get any better for ordinary people over 450 years?
Other Key Features of this book:
- A wide variety of activities
- Summative tasks connecting different aspects of historical issues.
- Meaningful progression through clearly signposted assessment opportunities.
- Helps to develop skills of historical enquiry whilst developing literacy, citizenship & ICT skills.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
No more offers for this product!