Set of 3 High-Low Books for Struggling & Reluctant Readers (Paperbacks)
Interest Ages 12+ | Reading Ages 9+
1 in stock
A set of 3 High-Low books specifically created for struggling and reluctant readers.
Key features of each book in this bundle:
- Suitable for struggling and reluctant readers
- Each page is printed on tinted paper & features dyslexia-friendly fonts and illustrations
- Suitable for use with children for whom English is not their first language.
- Questions to encourage further discussion
- Quiz time
- Advice on accessing further help and advice
Books in this bundle:
Hopewell High: Stage fright- Interest Age 12+ | Reading Age 9+
Alice should be feeling great after landing the leading role in the school play.
But things aren’t great at home…Alice’s parents are having problems.
And she’s struggling to control the thoughts whizzing around her head.
Can her friends help her tackle her stage fright?
Hopewell High: Eat Cake and Run – Interest Age 12+ | Reading Age 9+
Hani has devoted her life training to be a great athlete just like her grandma.
BUT what if that is no longer her dream?
What if she’s unable to run away from her problems…..can her friends help her face them?
Hopewell High: All Too Much – Interest Age 12+ | Reading Age 9+
Samira is absolutely feeling the pressure!
Her dad has called the school to check up on her test results.
Come to think of it, she really SHOULD check her English essay again.
Can her friends help her when things all get too much?