Shipping & Delivery
Our estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days unless otherwise stated.
Our standard UK delivery charge for one or more items is £2.99.This means the highest standard delivery charge you will pay per order is £2.99.
Please note, larger items may arrive in separate packaging to those of smaller items but the price will remain the same.
Please contact us if you would like us to ship items to another country.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery or, if no date has been agreed, within 30 days of the order date. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the delivery date we will contact you.
- If delivery cannot be made within 30 days of the given delivery date you will be entitled to either arrange a revised date or cancel the order and receive a full refund. If we are able to make delivery in advance of the given date we will contact you.
- If the order is a multiple order and we are unable to make delivery of the whole order but are able to deliver part we will contact you, informing you of this, and delivery will be on a mutually agreed date. In this instance delivery will be said to be made in installments.
- Each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and any failure by us to deliver any one or more of the installments in accordance with these conditions, or any claim by you in respect of any one or more installments will not entitle you to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
- If we fail for any reason within our control to fully/partially deliver your Goods any reimbursement shall be no more than the price of the Goods, together with any delivery and/or reasonable return costs.
- Either party is entitled to cancel the contract in respect of non-performance of obligations in relation to delivery. If cancelled we will refund you.
Returns & Replacements
- You have a cooling off period of 14 days after the date on which you have received the Goods to cancel the Contract, and return the Goods at your cost and receive a full refund of the purchase price and any delivery cost.
- During the cooling off period any cancellation must be given by written notice by either party.
- Goods must be returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packing must be returned in reasonable condition.
The right to cancel this contract will not apply in respect of the following:
*Personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification
*Audio, video recordings (including DVDs) or computer software you have unsealed
*Newspapers and magazines
In the event that we supply substituted Goods to you your right to cancel is as set out as above except that the cost of returning the Goods shall be borne by us