Working Scientifically-3-Book Bundle (3 Instant Downloads)
This is a set of 3 books, each containing a set of practical lessons, ideas and worksheets aimed at enabling pupils to work scientifically.
Specific activities for ages 6-8 focus on:
- investigating light
- making colours
- floating and sinking
- surfaces and water
Specific activities for ages 8-10 focus on:
- magnetic directions
- pendulums and bridge construction.
- the properties of magnet
Specific activities for ages 10-12 focus on:
- Exploring the five senses
- Making balloon rockets and balloon vehicles
- Conducting a water taste test
- surveying the ecology and physical features of the school grounds.
Available to download immediately after checkout