Hippo Owns Up – A Book About Telling the Truth (Behaviour Matters) – Paperback
- TITLE: Hippo Owns up – A Book About Telling the Truth (Behaviour Matters)
- ISBN: 9781445147208
- AUTHOR: Sue Graves & Trevor Dunton
- BINDING: Paperback
- PUBLISHER: Franklin Watts
5 in stock
This book is part of a series entitled ‘Behaviour Matters!’ aimed at encouraging good behaviour in young children.
Key Features of each book in the series :
- Encourages good behaviour in children using a themed-story.
- Provides guidance for parents and teachers on how to use the book.
- Provides ideas on a range of after-reading activities
About this title..
Oh dear, Hippo is having a very bad day!
He didn’t have breakfast before going to school and his tummy cannot stop rumbling LOUDLY in class.
Hippo finds himself in the school kitchen and spots a cake which he JUST CAN’T RESIST!
Will he let someone take the blame for eating the cake or will he own up?
This story provides children with the opportunity to explore telling the truth and how blaming other people is unfair.
|Dimensions||23.6 × 19.8 × 0.3 cm|