Half-term is almost here and I’m sure you’re thinking about how you can keep the kids busy during this time so they’re not driving you up the wall!
We’ve hand-picked some fantastic deals for you, please have a look at the selection below.
If you do get a chance to get away using one of these deals, we would love to hear about your experience, so please visit us again and let us know how you got on!
The Netherlands National Circus – Wanstead Flats East London – From £7.50
- Comedy & Spectacle at its Best
- Great Entertainment for all the family
- From Tuesday 23rd October – Sunday 30th October
- Front Circle Tickets for £7.50
- Children under 2 go free but must sit on parent’s lap
- Heated Big Top Circus
Midweek Stay at Chessington World of Adventures Resort- From £159 for a family of 4
- Overnight stay at the resort
- Delicious breakfast the following morning
- 2 days for the price of 1
- Exclusive benefits
Cadbury World (Birmingham) Family Ticket -2 Adults + 2 Children £49.95
- Get the chance to create your own chocolate concoction
- Explore Cadbury’s history
- Includes 4D Chocolate Adventure Experience
‘Spooky World’s Fun by Day’ at Apple Jack’s Adventure Park Warrington – Family Ticket- £26
- Corn cannon, archery, jumping pillow and roller skating are included.
- Drop slides, Jacks ball blast, mini slide and zip wire included
- Fun-filled Halloween Day out for all the family
- 4D experiences
- Spooky characters will be at the event
- Offer ends Tuesday October 17
Disney’s Fantasia: Live in Concert at the Royal Albert Hall – Tickets from £15
- Part of the Royal Albert Hall’s Festival of Film
- Great introduction to the joys of classical music
- Favourite scenes like the great ballet of hippos, elephants, ostriches, and alligators, as well as Mickey Mouse as he dabbles in magic in Dukas’ The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
- Experience Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker Suite and Ponchielli’s Dance of the Hours
The Llama Park East Sussex – £6 for 1 Adult & 1 Child | £10 for 2 adults & 2 Children
- Get to meet llamas, reindeer, alpacas, horses & more
- 33-acre farm with a playground, picnic area and coffee shop
- Opens 7 days a week 10am -5pm
Haunted London Jack The Ripper And Sherlock Holmes Bus Tour – 36% off
- Child Tickets £11.50 save 36%
- Adult Ticket £18 Save 36%
- Travel back in time in an open-top-double-decker bus
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Children under 12 can attend at parent’s discretion
Apart from investigating the Jack the Ripper Case, you’ll take in the following sites:
- Banqueting house where Charles I was beheaded.
- William Wallace plaque where Braveheart was tortured
- The Royal London Hospital where the Elephant Man lived and died
- And lots more sites from London’s gruesome sites!
Here are some you might like for after half-term
National Pet Show at the NEC Birmingham – The Nation’s Favourite Pet Show
- Takes place on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th November
- Get top tips on pet care from leading experts and find out all about your favourite pet
- Astonishing displays including Britain’s Got Talent Finalists, Lucy Heath & Trip Hazard
- View birds of prey & parrot displays
- See SuperDogs Live, hosted by TV’s Michaela Strachan
- And lots more !!
- £10.50 for Child (6-15 years old) & £14.50 for Adults
- Children under 6 go free
- £50 for family ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Overnight Stay at Holiday Inn & Entry to Knowsley Safari Park for Family of Four – £55
- Located in Liverpool
- Stunning 5-mile adventure
- Stay 2 nights for £89
- Purchase Valid until 31st January 2018
Overnight Stay at The Knights Village Warwick Castle + 2-day Priority Castle Entry From £129 for family of 4
- Includes breakfast and two-day priority castle entry
- Explore over 1000 years of history
- Stay at The Knights Village within the grounds of Warwick Castle
- From £129 for a family of 4
- Purchase Valid from November 4th – December 14th 2017
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our Emailing List & Get the Latest Information and Offers on Resources
Thank you for joining !
Something went wrong.