It seems like just yesterday the kids went back to school after the long summer holidays; no longer did you have to scratch your head trying to keep them occupied!
Guess what? Half-term is just around the corner and you have to keep the little monsters occupied and entertained all over again.
Worry not, we’ve compiled an excellent selection of days out for you and your family.
The Slide at the Arcelormittal – Family Ticket
Treat the kids to a 178M hair-raising ride on the Slide at the Arcelormittal, which is based at the Olympic park in Stratford London.
- The Slide twists and turns through a complex steel structure descending over 178m
- ‘Sliders’ reach a speed of up to 15mph
- Costs £52 for family of 4 based on two adults and 2 children aged 8 -13
Spa Valley Railway Ticket for Two Adults – Kids Go Free
Take your family on a day out with a difference and transport your children to a bygone age.
You and your family will hop aboard a locomotive at Tunbridge Wells and make your way through the picturesque countryside.
- £22 for a family of four based on two adults and two children
- Hop on and off as you please and discover the local attractions
- An excellent way to explore the countryside
Family Weekend Tree house Experience
Whisk the family away for a woodland weekend in a tree house where you can be at one with nature for two unforgettable nights.
- Stay in a chic, funky, retro cabin
- Perfect for spending quality time with your family
- Feel isolated from the hustle & bustle of everyday life
- £369 for a family of four for two nights
London Sightseeing Family Tour
Take your family on a tour which includes 80 stops at world –famous London sights. Explore at your own pace !
- Flexible tickets allowing you to see London by open-top bus, walking tour or Thames river cruiser
- Tickets valid for 24 hours
- £79 for a family of four
Family Entrance to Dudley Zoological Gardens
Take your family to see some of the world’s most endangered species at the 40-acre Dudley zoo.
- Set in 40 acres of woodland housing 1300 animals
- Zoo also set around a 11th century castle and limestone caverns
- See endangered species such as Humboldt penguins, Rothschild giraffes, Bornean orangutans and Madagascan lemurs
- £49 for a family of 4 based on two adults and two children
Monster Truck Family Passenger Ride Experience
One for adrenaline-junkie families! Enjoy this extreme monster truck ride by driving over cars while you’re 11 feet in the air!
- You and your family will be passengers in a ‘Mayhem’ 6L 380 BHP full-size American monster truck!!
- A unique day out!
- An exhilarating, adrenaline-filled bonding session for all the family
- Was £169 now £79 for a family of four.
Family Tour of Wembley Stadium
Enjoy a family day out at the iconic Wembley Stadium; the largest stadium in Europe with a seating capacity of 90,000.
- Access to historical treasures ranging from the 1966 World Cup Crossbar to the torch that started the 1948 Olympic Games
- Climb the trophy winners’ steps
- Get your hands on a replica FA cup
- £54 for a family of 4 based on two adults and two children
Chessington World of Adventures – Mid-Week Family Break
Enjoy a mid-week 2-days- for- the-price-of-1 break with your family at Chessington World of Adventures.
- An overnight stay at the Resort Hotel or other partner hotels.
- 2 days for 1 Theme Park entry tickets
- Prices from £145 for a family of four based on two adults and two children
Join our mailing list
Sign up to our Emailing List & Get the Latest Updates
Thank you for joining !
Something went wrong.