But Why Can’t I? A Book About Rules (Our Emotions & Behaviour) – Paperback
- TITLE: But Why Can’t I? A Book About Rules (Our Emotions & Behaviour)
- ISBN: 9781445129907
- AUTHOR: Sue Graves
- BINDING: Paperback
- PUBLISHER: Franklin Watts
5 in stock
This book is part of a series entitled ‘Emotions & Behaviour’ aimed at helping young children deal with their emotions and improve their behaviour.
Key Features of each book in the series :
- Encourages good behaviour
- Helps children to deal with their emotions
- Provides guidance for parents and teachers on how to use the book.
- Provides ideas on a range of after-reading activities
About this title..
George dislikes following rules.
He thinks they are silly.
When jenny come to babysit, George reuses to follow any rules.
That makes playing dangerous and no fun at all.
What would it take for George to learn why rules are important?
It includes a wordless storyboard which encourages children to create their own story about rules.
|Dimensions||23.6 × 19.5 × 0.3 cm|