How to Understand and Support Children with Dyspraxia (Paperback)
Out of stock
This is an excellent resource for those who work and support children.
This book will:
- Help you understand why children with dyspraxia have difficulties with co-ordination and perception.
- Offer ways to identify and recognise children with dyspraxia.
- Provide an understanding of the nature of dyspraxia.
- Provide ideas for strategies and resources.
- Outline the needs and difficulties of children with dyspraxia.
No more offers for this product!
There are no reviews yet.