Visual Literacy: Book 1 (Paperback)
Suitable for Ages 7 and above
2 in stock
Visual Literacy Book 1 is the first of two books dedicated to developing pupil’s visual literacy.
Pupils are surrounded by visual text ranging from images to maps, symbols & diagrams.
Being able to interpret such text is a very important skill which they should develop.
This book helps them to develop their Visual Literacy Skills.
It develops the following:
- written text to visual responses
- visual text to written responses
- visual text to visual responses
This book contains 30 beautifully illustrated texts covering a wide range of subject matter
Book 1 features some of the following texts:
- A timeline of Johnny Depp’s films
- Instructions for how to make a Diwali lamp
- A calendar of the Mills family activities & lots more
No more offers for this product!
There are no reviews yet.