Why Should I? A Book About Respect (Our Emotions & Behaviour) – Paperback
- TITLE: Why Should I? A Book About Respect (Our Emotions & Behaviour) – Paperback
- AUTHOR: Sue Graves & Trevor Dunton
- BINDING: Paperback
- PUBLISHER: Franklin Watts
5 in stock
This book is part of a series entitled ‘Emotions & Behaviour’ aimed at helping young children deal with their emotions and improve their behaviour.
Key Features of each book in the series :
- Encourages good behaviour
- Helps children to deal with their emotions
- Provides guidance for parents and teachers on how to use the book.
- Provides ideas on a range of after-reading activities
About this title..
Arin is really struggling with showing respect to others.
He gets very upset once he realises that everyone is upset with him.
What would it take for Arin to realise that treating others with respect would make him and them happier?
This story introduces children to the key concept of showing respect for others, their possessions and opinion.
It includes a wordless storyboard which encourages children to create their own story about being respectful.
|23.6 × 19.5 × 0.3 cm